SALI volunteers are a highly respected part of the SALI Team.
They are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of at-risk children and at-risk animals.
We are looking for individuals who are kind, flexible and able to commit for a minimum of 6 months. SALI provides training,
Animal Care Volunteers needed immediately for SALI's Farm.
South Surrey B.C. Farm Sanctuary requires volunteers every day of the week to care for rescued animals: horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, cats. Multiple shifts available. Training provided.
Make a difference in the life of a child.
Our Fall Children's Program begins in October.
Children's Program volunteers are encouraged to learn animal care before they start with the children, so consider getting involved now with animal care. Training provided. Skills required: kindness, and a cleared criminal background check.
Please attend one of the next Volunteer Orientations to learn more.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 @ 7pm
To attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 years of age or older (minors welcome to volunteer with parental/guardian supervision)
- Kindness and compassion!
- Children's Program volunteers must complete a criminal background check
- Be willing to commit to volunteering for minimum 6 months
The orientation & training sessions are held at the farm. Due to privacy concerns, we do not post the address publicly; the exact address and directions will be provided once you confirm your attendance.
Other Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Pet food pick-up and delivery
- Dog washes
- SALI booth at Special events
- Marketing and public relations
- Where it's needed most!
1. Click here for the SALI's Farm PDF application form. Please download the form to your computer, fill it out, and remember to save a copy to your computer.
2. Email your form to email@example.com, or drop it off at our next Volunteer Orientation.
3. Start making a difference for animals and children in your community!