SALI volunteers are a highly respected part of the SALI Team.
They are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of at-risk children and at-risk animals.
We are looking for individuals who are kind, flexible and able to commit for a minimum of 6 months. SALI provides training,
Animal Care Volunteers needed immediately for SALI's Farm.
South Surrey B.C. Farm Sanctuary requires volunteers every day of the week to care for rescued animals: horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, cats. Multiple shifts available. Training provided.
Make a difference in the life of a child.
Our Fall Children's Program is now underway.
Children's Program volunteers are encouraged to learn animal care before they start with the children, so consider getting involved now with animal care. Training provided. Skills required: kindness, and a cleared criminal background check.
Please attend one of the next Volunteer Orientations to learn more and to apply to become a volunteer.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
Thursday, February 1, 2018 @ 7pm
To attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 years of age or older (minors welcome to volunteer with parental/guardian supervision)
- Kindness and compassion!
- Children's Program volunteers must complete a criminal background check
- Be willing to commit to volunteering for minimum 6 months
The orientation & training sessions are held at the farm. Due to privacy concerns, we do not post the address publicly; the exact address and directions will be provided once you confirm your attendance.
- Animal care
- Children's program
- Admin/office support
- Facility care/maintenance
- Special events
- Marketing and public relations
- Where it's needed most!
How to Apply
1. Attend an orientation session.
2. Fill out a volunteer application (provided at the orientation).
3. Become a SALI member.
4. Attend your first training session.
5. Make a difference in the lives of animals and children in your community!